We love 7-Eleven, especially their coffee on these cold winter mornings! Thankfully, 7-Eleven also loves military veterans and is providing the opportunity for one lucky veteran, hopefully from San Diego, the chance to own their own Franchise!
7-Eleven Franchising is providing a split profit opportunity in which 7-Eleven provides the store, land, and equipment, as well as extensive training and support from franchise pros. 7-Eleven will be with the winner every step of the way throughout the 3-6 month start-up period.
Franchising is a great way for veterans to own their own business after their military careers come to an end. Nearly 50,000 veterans join the franchise each year, and over 5,600 veterans have opened their own franchises over the last four years. 7-Eleven is particularly friendly to U.S. veterans, and not just because their CEO, Joe DePinto, is an Army vet. They have been recognized by multiple veterans’ organizations for their military-friendly environment, including being voted “Best for Vets” franchise by Military Times, a “Top 100 Military-Friendly Employer” by G.I. Jobs, and listed in U.S. Veterans Magazine as one of the Top 100 Veteran-Friendly Companies.
Are you a veteran who is ready to TAKE COMMAND?
- Enter the contest – Click on this link to fill out the electronic entry form before 25 January OPERATION: TAKE COMMAND
- The top ten finalists will be announced in March, 2015
- If selected as a finalist, you’ll be required to make a video explaining why you should be the winner. All finalists’ videos will be posted to the 7-Eleven Franchising Facebook page where America will select the top three
- The top three are flown to Dallas for a final interview with CEO Joe DePinto
- Congratulations! – The final 7-Eleven franchise winner will be announced April 13, 2015