Honoring our Veterans: Businesses Get Exclusive to Give Back
Veteran’s Day has been a national holiday since 1938. It’s a day for Americans to pay tribute to all American veterans. One way America shows it’s appreciation is by offering special deals and discounts to those who served. Thanks to SheerID it’s possible to receive these deals even if you can’t visit a brick and mortar store.
Eugene, OR –November 2, 2016– With Veteran’s Day only days away, both large and small organizations across the country have partnered with verification company SheerID to extend exclusive offers to those who have served in the United States Military. As a token of their appreciation, brands such as Quiksilver and Men’s Wearhouse, among many others, are providing veterans and active duty military men and women, as well as their families, with offers only available to America’s heroes.
“For five years now, we’ve partnered with brands who have the same respect, gratitude, and commitment to members of the military that we do,” voiced Jake Weatherly, CEO of SheerID. “We are incredibly honored to continue to support that tradition by helping these businesses recognize the service of millions of Americans this coming Veteran’s Day with protected, exclusive offers created just for them.”
SheerID’s military verification technology is utilized by each of the businesses below in order to ensure promotions specifically for veterans remain in the hands of those who qualify.
“While we offer various promotions to our customers throughout the year, Veteran’s Day is the perfect time to create a program exclusively for our Veterans and the military community,” said Mondy Herdon, VP of Ecommerce at TOMS. “We’re excited to partner with SheerID to make sure that this offer is only redeemable by those who have so bravely served our country, as just a small way to thank them for their service.”
Here is a detailed look at the offers available to the military community this coming Veteran’s Day:
- TOMS: In honor of the men and women who have bravely served our country, TOMS now offers a 10% military discount to veterans, as well as those currently serving in the US Armed Forces. Visit https://toms-military-discount.sheerid.com/to redeem this offer.
- Mens Wearhouse: In recognition of their military service, Men’s Wearhouse is offering veterans and service members $25 off any purchase of $100 or more, starting November 11th, 2016. Visit https://menswearhouse.sheerid.com for more details.
- Eastbay is happy to announce that their 20% military discount is now available to veterans, reservists and the National Guard, in addition to active service members and their dependents. The online discount is applied at checkout when military shoppers click “military discounts” under promo codes on http://www.eastbay.com/. After a successful verification, the discount is automatically applied to the entire order.
- Quiksilver: As a thank you to all those who serve our country, Quicksilver is offering an exclusive military discount. All active duty, reservists, National Guard, veterans, retirees, dependents, and spouses are now eligible to receive 15% off their purchase online with Quicksilver. Visit quiksilver.sheerid.com to receive a unique coupon code.
- Toolbarn proudly supports the US Armed Forces and offers all active duty and military veterans a 5% discount on eligible Toolbarn orders. This military discount can be used on our huge selection of power tools, hand tools, air tools and more. We welcome all Active Duty members, Reserves, Veterans and Retirees of the U.S. Air Force, Army, Coast Guard, Marine Corps, Navy, and National Guard to take advantage of this exclusive discount on eligible products. www.toolbarn.com/military-discount-program
- Atkins Nutritionals is committed to promoting health with a low carb lifestyle, offering service members, veterans, and first responders 15% off on Atkins bars, shakes, and other products starting on November 7, 2016. Visit https://www.atkins.comto get more information.
- American Giant: Only service members receive 20% off “the greatest hoodie ever”. Verified active duty, reservists, National Guard, veterans, and military family members are eligible for this special offer on high quality clothing that is made in the USA. Get the discount at www.american-giant.com/thank-you-military.html
- Gerber Gear: Military personnel receive exclusive access to discounts on American made knives, multi-tools, and life-saving, problem-solving gear. To get these great deals, US military personnel, first responders, and Veterans can register for Gerber Gear’s Pro Program at www.gerbergear.com/ProProgram
- Buckle: From November 11th-24th, 2016, Buckle is thanking veterans and other military personnel for their service with free shipping on orders over $150, in addition to the everyday 10% military discount. Visit https://www.buckle.com/military for more information.
- Oregon Athletics: The Oregon Ducks invite all veterans and active duty military members to attend the Nov. 11thMen’s Basketball game vs. Army this Veteran’s Day. The game will feature custom uniforms that honor those who served and special recognitions throughout the game. An exclusive military discount is offered on lower level tickets at $10 (up to a $25 value) and upper level tickets at $5 (up to a $10 value). The Oregon Ducks Athletic Department thanks everyone who has sacrificed for our great nation. To purchase, please visit www.GoDucks.com/military
- Omron Healthcare is proud to offer verified veterans, military retirees, reservists, Guard, active duty service members, first responders and their families discounts on blood pressure monitors, pedometers and activity trackers, electrotherapy TENS units, and many other Omron products. Receive 10% off our current prices at OmronHealthcare.com/veterans. This is a savings of up to 60% off retail price.
- Renewal by Andersen: Military service members in the Washington DC area receive 3% off window replacement from Renewal by Andersen. Request an estimate and receive more information at www.renewalbyandersen.com
- Zebit has extended interest-free credit to eligible veterans as part of their military appreciation program, as well as eligible active duty and retired military members. There is no interest, no fees, no credit check, and no penalties to shop millions of brand name products and pay over time. Additionally, for every registered military member, Zebit makes a $1 donation to Intrepid FallenHeroes Fund, Fisher House, and Semper Fi Fund. Register at zebit.com/veterans
- Roxy is proud to offer a 15% discount to military servicemen and women, as well as first responders. To access the military discount, simply verify your military status and upon approval you will receive a unique, one-time use coupon code that can be redeemed in the shopping cart. To get verified and receive this military discount, visit: roxy.sheerid.com
- Revolar: Members of the Armed Forces, veterans, and their family members save 15% on Revolar’s personal safety wearables. Visit revolar.com/military for more details.
- DC Shoes proudly offers a 15% hero discount to servicemembers and first responders. To redeem the discount, visit dcshoes.sheerid.com/and verify your military status to receive your one-time use coupon code.
- Park ‘N Fly has increased their military discount to 15% for members of the Frequent Parker program who are current or former service members. To receive the discount, Frequent Parkers simply verify their military status when you activate your Frequent Parker card online. After successfully verifiying, your military status will be added to your profile, and the discount will be automatically applied each time you make an online reservation. Learn more about the Frequent Parker program here: http://www.pnf.com/frequent-parker-program/
- Newegg: This Veteran’s Day Newegg shows its gratitude for military personnel by offering them a 10% site-wide discount. From November 6th – 19th, 2016 all active duty military, reservists, veterans and dependents will receive 10% off their orders, with a maximum discount of $20. For promotion details and to shop Newegg, visit http://www.newegg.com/Veterans2016
“To all those who serve and have served in our Armed Forces, we extend our deepest gratitude for your sacrifice, your courage, and your commitment to protecting others,” states Nancy Blanchard, Vice President of Marketing at Revolar. “Today and every day, active duty military members, veterans, and their families receive 15% off our wearables, which are designed to help loved ones keep one another safe. We use SheerID to ensure that this exclusive, everyday discount is available only to the military community.”
“At American Giant we’re proud to support the men and women who fight for our country and its values. To us they’re the ultimate Giants, and we couldn’t do what we do without them,” states Bayard Winthrop, Founder and CEO of American Giant.
“We’d like to thank past and present military personnel for their service this Veterans Day, and every day. Supporting members of the US Armed Forces and first responders is a long tradition at Gerber,” explains Lauren Easby, Digital Marketing Specialist at Gerber Gear. “Partnering with SheerID to verify the eligibility of applicants to our Pro Program has made it easier than ever before for our military customers to get special access to Gerber products.”
To learn more about SheerID’s military verification, please visit http://www.sheerid.com/learn-more-about-military-verification/